Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Usefulities

Usefulities 7 years, 10 months ago #3090

• SMPse
  • Pro User
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 7 years, 10 months ago
Key Assignments Overview: Open 'Preferences' (fingerprint in Tools panel), open 'Change/view key assignments..', in the 'Key Assignments' window click the cogs (top right) and choose 'Create HTML report' to get your key assignments overview.

Quick Dissolves & Wipes: Assign a key in 'Key Assignments' to 'Simple Wipes & Dissolves' and you got a window full of possibilities. You can also right-click on a cut in the stripview to add a 'Blend', 'Dissolve' etc.

Mute/Unmute Audio Track: Open 'Audio Mixer Panel'. Click A1, A2 etc to mute/unmute the audio track.

Quickly Find A Closed Bin (permanent): Right-click the 'Bin' icon in the 'Tools panel' and there's 'List permanent Bin(s)..'.

Quickly Find A Closed Rack (permanent): Right-click the 'Rack' icon in the 'Tools panel' and there's 'List permanent rack(s)..'.

Re: Usefulities 7 years, 10 months ago #3091

• drkuli
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 7 years, 10 months ago
Hi, SMPse
You should be the head of the next edition "Quick Start Guide" for LW! My opinion is based your other posts also, not only this one. Thank you.
i5-2500K@4.5GHz | Asrock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 | 2x4GB Corsair XMS3 | Radeon HD4850 1GB GDDR3 + Intel HD Graphics 3000 | 2xHP w2408h + Sony PWM14L2 | OCZ Vertex2 40 GB + 2xSamsung HD502HJ | Welland ME751 HDD dock | Liteon iHAS424 | Corsair HX520 | Sharkoon Rebel9 Eco | Win7x64Ult.

Re: Usefulities 7 years, 10 months ago #3094

• SMPse
  • Pro User
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 7 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for your kind words, drkuli, much appreciated
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds
Scroll To Top