Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Adding a Logo or Copyright text "overlay" to a video?

Adding a Logo or Copyright text "overlay" to a video? 6 years, 2 months ago #27691

• dshuck
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 6 years, 2 months ago
Hello:

Is is it possible to adding a Logo or Copyright text "overlay" to an edited video from within Lightworks? Is there a tutorial or documentation that covers these types of things?

I have noticed that Avid and several other video editors claim to include special functions (such as overlays, Titles, Credits,etc...) as well as special effects. So far I have not been able to find much about such function within the Lightworks User Manual, do they exist in LWks?

Thanks!
Doug
The topic has been locked.

Re: Adding a Logo or Copyright text "overlay" to a video? 6 years, 2 months ago #27693

• donkpow
  • Pro User
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 6 years, 2 months ago
The keyed image effect could do it. It has adjustments for position, opacity, and scale.
HP Z600 5570
PNY Quadro K620
SB Audigy SE
Windows 7 Pro
ShuttlePRO v2

Re: Adding a Logo or Copyright text "overlay" to a video? 6 years, 2 months ago #27699

• suitepost
  • Pro User
  • Gold Boarder
  • 6 years, 2 months ago
There is a good tutorial on Youtube on how to do it.

Try a .png file
go to FX panel use keying.
Import the file in from here.
re size etc..

check it out.
ASUS G53SW Laptop
i7-2630QM, 2.0GHZ
8GB ram
Genforce GTX460M CUDA 1.5GB
Win 7 64bit Lightworks Pro
Lightworks Keyboard + Contour shuttle Pro

Re: Adding a Logo or Copyright text "overlay" to a video? 6 years, 2 months ago #27708

• Ken2011
  • Pro User
  • Expert Boarder
  • 6 years, 2 months ago
Here is a link to a tutorial video I did on adding annotations to video. It should work for what you need!

www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=26&id=16736&Itemid=81

also, here is another one I did for scrolling text (without using LW titler effect)

www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=26&id=22629&Itemid=81

Hope this helps
Ken
Last Edit: 6 years, 2 months ago by Ken2011. Reason: add link to second tutorial

Re: Adding a Logo or Copyright text "overlay" to a video? 6 years, 2 months ago #27726

• dshuck
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 6 years, 2 months ago
Thank You!

Re: Adding a Logo or Copyright text "overlay" to a video? 6 years, 2 months ago #27884

• lghtwrks
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 6 years, 2 months ago

Re: Adding a Logo or Copyright text "overlay" to a video? 1 year, 11 months ago #125756

• Barbacetto
  • Junior Boarder
  • 1 year, 11 months ago
I've watched the tutorial and did it like that, but I have this (quite strange) problem: if I add my watermark (a logo with a transparent background added as a image keying effect after creating a new video track and marking/marking the entire video) after making the titles, the titles disappear. Viceversa, if I add the titles after the watermark, the watermark disappears whenever the title is shown. I cannot seem to have both at the same time... How is it possible?
Do somebody know how to fix this?

Re: Adding a Logo or Copyright text "overlay" to a video? 1 year, 11 months ago #125757

• donkpow
  • Pro User
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 year, 11 months ago
Please share a screenshot of the video routing panel.
HP Z600 5570
PNY Quadro K620
SB Audigy SE
Windows 7 Pro
ShuttlePRO v2
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds
Scroll To Top