Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is it possible to have a text notification drop in a video?

Is it possible to have a text notification drop in a video? 1 month ago #237027

• Imtp20
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 month ago
I'm making a youtube video and I'd like to make a text message notification drop down with a sound in my video saying don't forget to like and subscribe. Is this possible and if so does anyone know how?

Re: Is it possible to have a text notification drop in a video? 1 month ago #237031

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 1 month ago
Welcome to the forum.

Have you still got the project in Lightworks?

See here for taking down your YouTube video or changing a video: support.google.com/youtube/answer/55770?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

If that won't allow you to do what you want, deleting the original video in YouTube and then uploading a new video that you've corrected in Lightworks (not using the old export) would seem to be the way to go.
Last Edit: 1 month ago by briandrys.

Re: Is it possible to have a text notification drop in a video? 1 month ago #237053

• Imtp20
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 month ago
My video isn't uploaded yet. I simply want to know how somewhere in my video it looks like a received a test message from someone in a drop down notification like it would show on your phone.

Re: Is it possible to have a text notification drop in a video? 1 month ago #237055

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 1 month ago
Lightworks can put a text message in the video, that can appear and disappear, It could be a picture in picture type effect, with the text on the overlaid picture or you can put a text in the lower third, one of which has text in a box.

The latter can be found in text effects, just mark and park where you want it to arrear in your sequence timeline.

Re: Is it possible to have a text notification drop in a video? 1 month ago #237059

• Imtp20
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 month ago
Okay, thanks

Re: Is it possible to have a text notification drop in a video? 1 month ago #237078

• RWAV
    Pro User
  • 1 month ago
Is the attached (a 5 min rough-in) what you are looking for from the video.

This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

If so - it can be a text effect or other design/graphic element - the sound would be sourced and added separately
BETA System
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64BIT
HP Z800 Workstation
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds
Scroll To Top