Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to export

How to export 2 days, 15 hours ago #235656

• Albanos
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 days, 15 hours ago
So I have been trying to export my project for over 2 days now and I cant seem to find a way to do it OR a video of my version (2021.1) on how to do it. I would really appreciate
if someone could help me figure this out, thanks!

help 2 days, 15 hours ago #235658

• Albanos
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 days, 15 hours ago
When I try to export in 2021.1 it exports all the clips in the project individualy and I have been stressing over this for the past few days, please help.

Moderated - I've moved this into your other thread, since it's really the same subject. Please don't use caps, it's the equivalent of shouting. Also, putting a subject related to your subject assists other users in helping you. Briandrys
Last Edit: 2 days, 2 hours ago by jwrl.

Re: HOW TO EXPORT 2 days, 14 hours ago #235659

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 2 days, 14 hours ago
Albanos wrote:
So I have been trying to export my project for over 2 days now and I cant seem to find a way to do it OR a video of my version (2021.1)

Hello,

What exactly hinders you from exporting? Do you see any error messages? What is the playback format of your sequence? In EDIT mode, right-click on the timeline and you'll see 'Playback format' under 'Sequence Commands'
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 2 days, 14 hours ago by hugly.

Re: help 2 days, 14 hours ago #235663

• schrauber
  • Pro User
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 2 days, 14 hours ago
Albanos wrote:
.. IT EXPORTS ALL THE CLIPS IN THE PROJECT INDIVIDUALY ..

Please pay attention to where you position your mouse before you press the right mouse button to select an export.
If you want to export your current sequence, position the mouse on the sequence beforehand (e.g. the right viewer in EDIT mode or the timeline).

I guess in your case you had positioned the mouse in an empty area of the project content. Then Lightworks exports everything contained in that filter or bin.
Before you start the export, you will see in the header of the export panel the name of what you have selected for export.
Mainly automatically translated
--------------------------------------------
Software: Lightworks 2021.1 & 2021.1.1 (& old 14.x , 2020.x) || Windows 10 Home 1909, 64 Bit
Hardware: Intel i5-4440 (3,1 GHz); || RAM: 8 GB; || Intel HD Graphics 4600 (can use max. 2 GB of shared RAM)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds
Scroll To Top