Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Video clip length

Video clip length 1 week, 4 days ago #234850

• whdmiran
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 week, 4 days ago
Hello
I am new to Lightworks. Already tried few times to use it, but always given up. The main reason is that I don't find the way how to manually edit length of the video clip.

I want to insert a title at beginning, maybe a picture and I want to be able to edit the length of it by for example right mouse click on a clip - video length and you enter 5 seconds.

I am missing that, I was using it in Kdenlive, Davinci and HitFilmExpress, but I can't find a way here. I don't like to do it manually by dragging clip, it is for me too complicated.

Any help appreciated, before I give up on Lightworks again. Thanks.

Re: Video clip length 1 week, 4 days ago #234851

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 1 week, 4 days ago
Welcome to the forum.

Lightworks was designed so that you don't need to drag and drop clips. You can use mark and park for selecting the region: www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=27&id=110089&Itemid=81

You can use this for the setting the start and finish of your titles over another shot.

This thread is about transitions, but it covers counting frames: www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=7&id=143120&Itemid=81#143141

If you look in the demo project found in downloads there are videos. Just ignore the flexible layout and follow the procedures in the fixed layout.

There are video tutorials on using the keyboard under tutorials at the top of the site.

However, you should look at the quick start video first:

Last Edit: 1 week, 4 days ago by briandrys.

Re: Video clip length 1 week, 4 days ago #234893

• whdmiran
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 week, 4 days ago
Thank you
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds
Scroll To Top