Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: About traks

About traks 3 weeks, 5 days ago #231191

Hi everyone, im having some trouble here, sometimes i add a text track (fx1 or fx2) and the whole video become a black screen except for the titles. Can someone pls tell me why?

also, sometimes i click in a video in the project content, it opens a independent video (with his own tracks) instead of a small window right side of my main sequence. i would appreciate if you guys can help me.

Re: About traks 3 weeks, 5 days ago #231192

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 3 weeks, 5 days ago
Welcome to the forum.

Is this on the V2021.1 beta?

What procedure are you following when putting titles on a video segment?

Re: About traks 3 weeks, 5 days ago #231195

It is 2020.1

When putting titles i choose to have a fx track. So i put the red marker on a empty space, go to vfx and add titles, and a fx1 or fx2 track is created. Sometimes i add a text folded into a video segment and then unfold into a fx track again.

Also, sometimes when the screen goes black because of titles, folding him into the video track seems to solve the problem, which is not the case this time. the titles completely overcome the video segment.

The opposite also occurs. Sometimes the video overcome the titles. my big problem is that i dont know why, i need to place them in a different order? there is a configuration i need to activate or something like that?
Last Edit: 3 weeks, 5 days ago by Morphus Morari.

Re: About traks 3 weeks, 5 days ago #231197

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 3 weeks, 5 days ago
Hello,

That sounds like broken or wrong video routing.

The routing panel is the first place to look at in order to fix such issues. If you are not familiar with video routing, I'd suggest watching this video:

It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: About traks 3 weeks, 4 days ago #231272

Man, you not only solved my problem but also showed me a configuration i completely missed and now im gonna learn more about it. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds
Scroll To Top