Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem with exporting (effects are not rendered, quality is poor)

Problem with exporting (effects are not rendered, quality is poor) 3 weeks, 6 days ago #231097

• Lardos
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Hi everyone,

I am struggling with exporting my video in lightworks.

My video has some effects to rotate some parts of my video. It works fine in the preview of the editor. But when I export my video, the rotation effect is not applied in the finished video. What am I diong wrong?

In addition to that, my video has extremely poor quality in the parts I sped up (there are some time lapse scenes in the video).How can I render the best quality without ending up with a 100GB Video (the whole ting is 8 Minutes long).

I woul appreciate any help.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Re: Problem with exporting (effects are not rendered, quality is poor) 3 weeks, 5 days ago #231161

• titus.p
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 weeks, 5 days ago
Hi
I had a similar problem which was caused by the compression options in the export. I now have mine set to variable, min bit rate of 1, max 23 and average of 16 & it works great for my footage (screen dump attached). You may need to fiddle with it a bit to get the best results for you. If you're not using the latest version you will need to manually enter any value above 16 & I think you need to reset it each time.

Cheers
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Problem with exporting (effects are not rendered, quality is poor) 3 weeks, 5 days ago #231162

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 3 weeks, 5 days ago
That looks like the V2021.1 beta. Which operating system are you using, so that your message can be moved into the the appropriate beta section? This is so that the developers can quickly spot it.

Re: Problem with exporting (effects are not rendered, quality is poor) 3 weeks, 5 days ago #231163

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 3 weeks, 5 days ago
titus.p wrote:
If you're not using the latest version you will need to manually enter any value above 16 & I think you need to reset it each time.

Hello,

It's possible to save export settings as preset. On the Export panel, click on the cogs icon up right and select 'Save settings as user preset'. Once saved, user presets are shown as topmost category under the 'Format' menu of the Export panel.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: Problem with exporting (effects are not rendered, quality is poor) 3 weeks, 5 days ago #231178

• titus.p
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 weeks, 5 days ago
Sorry, my comment re version may be a bit ambiguous. The problem with values above 16 occurred in v2020 & has been fixed in the beta versions I have tried.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds
Scroll To Top