Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Audio waveform repeating but actual sound is fine

Audio waveform repeating but actual sound is fine 3 months, 2 weeks ago #215920

• Henlioc
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 months, 2 weeks ago
I'm trying to edit a video and I have a lot of gaps in speaking so I generally just skip to the next waveform so I can hear what I'm saying. The problem I've been having for the last little while is that the waveforms will be accurate for the first few minutes, but then it's just a repeating pattern that's showing. The actual audio is fine and it matches with the video. It's just the waveform.

Anyone know how to fix that?

Re: Audio waveform repeating but actual sound is fine 3 months, 2 weeks ago #215922

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Hello,

I assume that you run lightworks V14.5 on Windows 10 and I understand that sound matches picture, but the waveform doesn't match the sound.

If all this is true, please try: With Lightworks shut down, navigate to the folder
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Lightworks\Projects\WaveformData
and delete its content (all files with the extension ".LPK"). This removes all waveform data and forces rebuilding on demand. Open your project, zoom-in on your current sequence to start waveform building and wait until finished.

Does that fix the issue?
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 3 months, 2 weeks ago by hugly.

Re: Audio waveform repeating but actual sound is fine 3 months, 2 weeks ago #215923

• Henlioc
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 months, 2 weeks ago
It did!!1 Thank you so much!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds
Scroll To Top