Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to reverse the 2dve keyframes along with the video.

How to reverse the 2dve keyframes along with the video. 4 months, 3 weeks ago #214185

• Shinsmon
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 4 months, 3 weeks ago
I have a video with multiple 2dve keyframe adjustments and I want to reverse the video but when I try to do it ,the keyframe remains the same, only the video gets reversed. I need the whole video ,i.e, along with the keyframes to be reversed.

Thanks in advance .

Re: How to reverse the 2dve keyframes along with the video. 4 months, 3 weeks ago #214188

• schrauber
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Welcome to the forum.

Before you change the speed setting to reverse, make a "Print" of your current sequence (or part of it).
Adding the "Print".
Now you can set the speed settings of the "Print" to reverse, and hopefully you should get the desired result.

More is possible (for future projects) with remote control effects ...
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
Mainly automatically translated
--------------------------------------------
Software: Lightworks 2020.1; || Windows 10, 64 Bit
Hardware: Intel i5-4440 (3,1 GHz); || shared RAM: 8 GB; || Intel HD Graphics 4600 (can use max. 2 GB of shared RAM)
Last Edit: 4 months, 3 weeks ago by schrauber. Reason: Removed unnecessary processing steps.

Re: How to reverse the 2dve keyframes along with the video. 4 months, 3 weeks ago #214193

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 4 months, 3 weeks ago
schrauber wrote:
hopefully you should get the desired result.

It would be desirable, but I'm pretty unsure that reversing keyframes on a print will work.

If it doesn't work, what you can do, beside of setting all keyframes again on the reversed segment: With the Free version, you can export and re-import the not reversed section, replace it into the sequence and then revers it. With the Pro version you can render the effect in the timeline and reverse it afterwards.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: How to reverse the 2dve keyframes along with the video. 4 months, 3 weeks ago #214197

• schrauber
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 4 months, 3 weeks ago
hugly wrote:
.. but I'm pretty unsure that reversing keyframes on a print will work ..

I'm unsure, too.
In a very simple quick test with keyframing of the position parameters it worked.
(folded 2D DVE effect with only one video track)
Mainly automatically translated
--------------------------------------------
Software: Lightworks 2020.1; || Windows 10, 64 Bit
Hardware: Intel i5-4440 (3,1 GHz); || shared RAM: 8 GB; || Intel HD Graphics 4600 (can use max. 2 GB of shared RAM)
Last Edit: 4 months, 3 weeks ago by schrauber.

Re: How to reverse the 2dve keyframes along with the video. 4 months, 3 weeks ago #214217

• Shinsmon
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Thank you so much, It sort of worked. I was hopping to actually reverse the keyframes and make some adjustments in the reversed keyframe graphs.

Re: How to reverse the 2dve keyframes along with the video. 4 months, 3 weeks ago #214220

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 4 months, 3 weeks ago
The idea to reverse existing keyframes according to a speed change is truly not bad. I'm not with Editshare, but that shouldn't be rocket science.

Maybe you wish placing a feature request in the appropriate forum category?
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 4 months, 3 weeks ago by hugly.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds
Scroll To Top