Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Does LIGHTWORKS have a powerfull text animation such as Premiere Pro? Fliping it, wipe etc

Does LIGHTWORKS have a powerfull text animation such as Premiere Pro? Fliping it, wipe etc 5 months ago #213929

• latif00
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 5 months ago
I am preety much experienced on this videoeditor currently I controll very goood the section the crops, overlaping titles videos vfx sound etc... I just tried to do some smooth text effects on it and i see it can't go further away from a Typewriter effect or a wipe effect or similir stuff it is very limited, I was thinking on buying the pro license to see if my expectations could be fulfilled can someone help me with some preview footage with text effects that can be done on the pro version?
I thank God I have learned this program i it was really a nightmare, but i did it thanks to him, now please if someone can help towards what i have mentioned , I would apreciate it.

Re: Does LIGHTWORKS have a powerfull text animation such as Premiere Pro? Fliping it, wipe etc 5 months ago #213931

• schrauber
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 5 months ago
Welcome to the forum.

Animated texts are not the strength of Lightworks, but you can apply the video effects to the text with all licenses. For example, the wipe effect with its many options and expansion options, or user effects.
If the animated text is to appear over a background video, the routing must be adjusted so that the video is not changed.

If you want more with the pro license, you will need additional programs. For example, some licenses allow you to select "Boris Graffiti" (Windows only), but I don't have that, and I only have the free license.
Mainly automatically translated
--------------------------------------------
Software: Lightworks 2020.1; || Windows 10, 64 Bit
Hardware: Intel i5-4440 (3,1 GHz); || shared RAM: 8 GB; || Intel HD Graphics 4600 (can use max. 2 GB of shared RAM)

Re: Does LIGHTWORKS have a powerfull text animation such as Premiere Pro? Fliping it, wipe etc 5 months ago #213932

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 5 months ago
In the CUSTOM AND USER EFFECTS there is a heap of things that you can do with graphics and titles. You don't even need to know anything about adjusting routing.

Look through the transition effects - any that have a "d" (lower case only) after the name of the effect can be applied directly to a title effect and will automatically separate it out in most cases. Any that have an "a" can also be used but will need routing adjustment and will work in all cases. Any that have a "D" (upper case) cannot easily be used with titles, although with experience there are ways that you can work around that constraint too.

There are a lot of options there. Have a look. If you need to know how to install them, check out this link.

Here are a couple of examples to whet your appetite: Transmogrify and Sinusoidal mix
Last Edit: 5 months ago by jwrl.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds
Scroll To Top