Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Q-DDL : A Large Free Collection (800+) of 3D Color LUTs

Q-DDL : A Large Free Collection (800+) of 3D Color LUTs 7 months ago #210544

• McNeil1435
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 7 months ago
Hello there,

Just want to share this, as I've worked hard to set it up, and I guess this could be useful for Unity users.

At : https://quickddl.net/free_color_luts/

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

you will find a large collection of free 3D Color LUTs that can be applied to change the color moods of your rendered images.
We have designed these CLUTs for the last 20 years, and we are happy to share them now.
Enjoy!

WARNING!!!! The above link triggers multiple security alerts when attempting to access it. For example, Malware Bytes reports it as a possibly fraudulent site and advises: "We strongly recommend you do not continue". You should therefore only access it at your own risk.
Last Edit: 7 months ago by jwrl.

Re: Q-DDL : A Large Free Collection (800+) of 3D Color LUTs 7 months ago #210557

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 7 months ago
Thank you,

Twenty packs, I just downloaded them all. However, when trying to download, far too much calls to Addfly, for my taste.

Would you mind if I would share your LUTs with the members of this forum by placing them on a file sharing service which doesn't call Addfly multiple times per download?
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 7 months ago by hugly.

Re: Q-DDL : A Large Free Collection (800+) of 3D Color LUTs 7 months ago #210645

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 7 months ago
The moderators are aware of this post and are keeping an eye on it. Users are advised to treat any advertising links with care and to use an ad blocker.

If there are any complaints about the free LUTs being offered we will remove this thread.

Re: Q-DDL : A Large Free Collection (800+) of 3D Color LUTs 7 months ago #210749

• McNeil1435
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 7 months ago
We are using the adfly service to get a few bucks from the downloads. I've just made an update to the website to lower its use for better user experience.
We just hope it will be enough to pay the hosting bill.

Re: Q-DDL : A Large Free Collection (800+) of 3D Color LUTs 7 months ago #210751

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 7 months ago
With a Google search, I've seen that other forums have taken down your post already, probably caused by the obvious activities of Addfly.

www.reddit.com/r/gopro/comments/eih4dz/qddl_the_largest_free_collection_of_3d_color_luts/

forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/104865-q-ddl-a-large-free-collection-800-of-3d-color-luts/

forum.unity.com/threads/q-ddl-a-large-free-collection-800-of-3d-color-luts.803658/

If you're using Addfly just to pay the hosting bill, wouldn't it be prudent to use a free file sharing service, DropBox, GoogleDrive, whatever?

Re: Q-DDL : A Large Free Collection (800+) of 3D Color LUTs 7 months ago #210752

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 7 months ago
McNeil1435 wrote:
We are using the adfly service to get a few bucks from the downloads.

It strikes me that if Addfly is getting you removed from sites you won't be getting even those few bucks.
Last Edit: 7 months ago by jwrl.

Re: Q-DDL : A Large Free Collection (800+) of 3D Color LUTs 7 months ago #210760

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 7 months ago
Just to show what you'll get, I made a side by de comparison with some BRAW demo footage, first graded for watchable luminance with Lightworks CC and then, switched all 216 LUTs contained in the five packs labeled 'Cinema', side by side, from 'Abbott' (no, not to Costello) to 'York'. It takes 08:18 to watch them all.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds
Scroll To Top