Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Updated to the new version and changed everything..

Updated to the new version and changed everything.. 1 month ago #206358

• koolmist
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 month ago
Hello I updated to the newest version of lightworks 14.6 I believe, and because there were so many changes to the software I do not know how to use it any longer. There is a tools bar on the left side of the screen a shark in the corner(cute btw) and nothing else.. I would love some links to tutorial videos on how to set it up so that it runs like 14.0 did, or instructions on how to remove this version and re-install 14.0 I am running windows 10 on an HP laptop and tried uninstalling it and installing the previous version however it didn't change anything..Please help
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Updated to the new version and changed everything.. 1 month ago #206359

• koolmist
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 month ago
I just attempted to uninstall it again, and am now trying to install 14.5 will update with what happens.

Re: Updated to the new version and changed everything.. 1 month ago #206360

• koolmist
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 month ago
Uninstall didn't fix the problem, however I did figure out how to make it appear the way it used to..On the projects screen in the top right hand corner are 2 gears click that and then change project layout to fixed.. Back to normal again..

Re: Updated to the new version and changed everything.. 1 month ago #206361

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 1 month ago
Welcome to the forum.

You've opened on the flexible layout, which isn't the default one, but sometimes this occasionally happens after updating or new install. Please see this sticky for directions to switch to the fixed layout near the end of the first message.

www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=26&id=142324&Itemid=81
Last Edit: 1 month ago by briandrys.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds
Scroll To Top