Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Change Text Settings Across Whole Sequence?

Change Text Settings Across Whole Sequence? 2 weeks, 5 days ago #198472

• nellygrl105
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 weeks, 5 days ago
So, I'm pretty deep into a project with a lot of subtitles and I'm realizing a little late in the game that the font color for my subtitles is a bit too light and hard to read.

I'm wondering if there's any way to change the font setting across my whole project?

I've changed the settings for one title effect and saved it as a template, but am not seeing anywhere where I can "apply" the new template to text that I've already inputted in other areas.

Do I really have to go through each title and change the font color settings manually? *praying I'm missing something here*

Thanks in advance for any help!
Last Edit: 2 weeks, 5 days ago by nellygrl105.

Re: Change Text Settings Across Whole Sequence? 2 weeks, 5 days ago #198473

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Hello,

Unfortunately, you can't change settings on multiple effects all at once, there's no parent/child relationship, all are independent objects, at least currently (V14.5). You cannot apply a template to an already existing text effects in order to modify only settings and not the text. All this could be part of a subtitle system we might see with some future release.

You have to go through it one by one. Something like, create a template with new settings first, and for each, apply the new effect, copy the text, remove the old.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 2 weeks, 5 days ago by hugly.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds
Scroll To Top