Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Methods carried over from other NLEs and training resources

Re: An annoying issue: Why doesn't lightworks have the razorblade tool!!! 1 month ago #188082

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 month ago
I have a pretty long list of missing fixes, followed by a much shorter list of missing features and then, some features nice have. On this list, a macro language with consistent control structures and some kind of parser to check for and tell about syntax errors is part of the latter.

But, reasonable documentation for advanced users is part of the missing features.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 1 month ago by hugly.

Re: An annoying issue: Why doesn't lightworks have the razorblade tool!!! 1 month ago #188087

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 1 month ago
I know some people are aware of it, but there is a sticky for helpful macros:

www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=6&id=103024&Itemid=81#ftop
Last Edit: 1 month ago by briandrys.

Re: An annoying issue: Why doesn't lightworks have the razorblade tool!!! 1 month ago #188089

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 month ago
I don't know if that's a reaction to my post about missing documentation, but just to clarify, on my list of missing features, stands documentation in general, not on macros. Due to the nature of their current implementation, macros are more or less self explanatory, in my view.

Edit: I mentioned it here, because there was a talk about a possible revival of the Lightworks Wiki, earlier in this discussion.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 1 month ago by hugly.

Re: An annoying issue: Why doesn't lightworks have the razorblade tool!!! 1 month ago #188090

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 1 month ago
It's not a reaction to your missing documentation post, the lack of a promised advanced user guide is a subject I've brought up many times.

I mentioned the helpful macro thread because it's there and perhaps macros are getting lost in threads and not also being added to this thread.
Last Edit: 1 month ago by briandrys.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds
Scroll To Top