Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looping effect

Looping effect 10 months ago #186505

• popocaDice
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 10 months ago
Waddup
i'm trying to make a banging effect synced with a beat, and i'm wondering if there's a way to loop this short effect graph for the clip or copy the keyframes, because it's really annoying to have to preciselly click on the timeline with a mouse
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Looping effect 10 months ago #186509

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 10 months ago
Hello,

I assume that the beat has a reoccurring patterns of the same duration in a row.

Set empty cuts (C-key) on start of each repeat as precise as you can. Adjust the keyframes for the first pattern. Then, copy the adjusted effect from there to all following segments. Hold down ALT-key and drag and drop from the middle of the video track the effects are folded into. Alternatively you can, after adjusting the keyframes, create an effects template with a meaningful name and apply this to each following segment.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Please note: Apply the empty cuts only to video track(s), disable all audio tracks before applying, to avoid possible distortion caused by empty cuts on audio.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 10 months ago by hugly.

Re: Looping effect 10 months ago #186512

• popocaDice
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 10 months ago
IT WORKS, i can even reuse the same template for different beats like this, that's great :^)
thanx a lot
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds
Scroll To Top