Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Full length video clips under Project Contents are shortened

Full length video clips under Project Contents are shortened 9 months, 1 week ago #171119

• lisette.b
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 9 months, 1 week ago
I'm trying to play my video clips under Project Contents and from Local Files, and some videos are coming out to be shorter than it actually should be. It won't even show the rest of the video, it just cuts it short as if there wasn't any more footage, even though there really is. I tried looking at the files uploaded on my computer, and they are playing full length. What do I do? How can I play the whole video when editing?
Last Edit: 9 months, 1 week ago by lisette.b.

Re: Full length video clips under Project Contents are shortened 9 months, 1 week ago #171120

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 9 months, 1 week ago
Hello and welcome!

That could be a known issue with 60 fps material in projects created in 24 fps (or Mixed Rates, or Auto) with V14.0. There might be other causes.

First, please install most recent V14.1 beta, you can get it from Downloads on top of this page. Create a new project, import some of the clips in question and see if it fixes the problem.

If it doesn't, please post a Mediainfo report of one of the critical videos. Here you'll find directions: www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=23&id=66072&Itemid=81
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: Full length video clips under Project Contents are shortened 9 months, 1 week ago #171127

• lisette.b
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 9 months, 1 week ago
Didn't even realize there was a new version - I installed it and it worked, thank you so much!!

Re: Full length video clips under Project Contents are shortened 9 months, 1 week ago #171132

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 9 months, 1 week ago
There isn't a new version - yet. Version 14.1 is still in testing and what you have installed is test software.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds
Scroll To Top