Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Voice Over Help in Mac

Voice Over Help in Mac 7 months, 1 week ago #166243

• spedieduck
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 7 months, 1 week ago
I have been trying to use voice over in lightworks using the built in microphone in my MacBook pro

Tried going through the below mentioned guides on youtube and searched the forum but could not locate anything

&

Main problem is after clicking on record new clips from tape and selecting/adding my microphone i don't really see recording type as "Voice over" like the other videos.

Screenshot attached

Am i missing something. Any help will be greatly appreciated
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Voice Over Help in Mac 7 months, 1 week ago #166264

• spedieduck
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 7 months, 1 week ago
Just to add my microphone is working perfectly. Currently managing by exporting sequences from Lightworks and then using iMovie to do voice overs.

Re: Voice Over Help in Mac 7 months, 1 week ago #166265

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 7 months, 1 week ago
Hello and welcome!

I have no trouble here with voice over recording using the internal Microphone with Lightworks V14.1 beta, Fixed layout, OSX High Sierra on a MacBook Air.

Please try installing most recent V14.1 beta release from Downloads on top of this page and see if that changes anything.

.. Just checked with an external USB Microphone in Fixed layout, no problem either.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 7 months, 1 week ago by hugly.

Re: Voice Over Help in Mac 7 months, 1 week ago #166308

• spedieduck
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 7 months, 1 week ago
Thank you so much. I was on flexible layout and switching to fixed layout solved the problem.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds
Scroll To Top