Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Colour rendering problems

Colour rendering problems 8 months ago #164442

I have been trying to create a showcase for my FNaF models but when I render the video, the colours come out wrong, the blue and yellow colours are now grey. I cannot figure out how to fix this, I'm not sure if there's something wrong with my computer, the rendering settings, windows media player or something else entirely?

My graphics card is AMD 2GB RADEON R9 380 DUAL-X

Can someone help me please?
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 8 months ago by Playstation-Jedi.

Re: Colour rendering problems 8 months ago #164444

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 8 months ago
Hello and welcome!

I assume you mean export when saying "rendering". "Rendering" in Lightworks language means a special function which isn't available with the free version.

That looks like a selective colour correction.

Do you have any effect applied to the video in Lightworks?

Please import the exported sequence (the rendered video) into Lightworks, play source and exported video and compare the preview. Do you see the same difference.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: Colour rendering problems 8 months ago #164502

Sorry for using the wrong terminology, I'm more of a 3D modeler than video editor. When I take the clips a re-import them into a new project, the colours work but then i re-export it I still get the errors again. But then I discovered that when I view the clips on other devices the colours work properly, so it's probably my computer that's the problem.

Re: Colour rendering problems 8 months ago #164506

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 8 months ago
Selectively missing yellow is a really uncommon phenomenon in RGB colour space. It's very unlikely that computer hardware causes the problem you show.

Do you consider the problem as fixed?
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds
Scroll To Top