Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Applying effects sequence to multiple videos

Applying effects sequence to multiple videos 1 year, 1 month ago #159002

• tdlewis77
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 year, 1 month ago
I have a sequence of 18 image key effects spanning a little over six seconds that I would like to be able to apply to multiple videos. How do I save/export the effects so that I can reuse it?
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Applying effects sequence to multiple videos 1 year, 1 month ago #159003

• schrauber
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 year, 1 month ago
Welcome to the forum,

You can create an effect template.
How you can do that, you can see the example of a text effect.

Beware that in your image key effect, the image must remain at the original storage location.
Mainly automatically translated
--------------------------------------------
Windows 10, 64 Bit
Intel i5-4440 (3,1 GHz) ; Intel HD Graphics 4600

Re: Applying effects sequence to multiple videos 1 year, 1 month ago #159059

• tdlewis77
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 year, 1 month ago
Thanks. I had seen references to saving an effect as a template and couldn't figure out how to do it. I had tried right-clicking, but not in the correct spot apparently.

However, what I really want to do is save a sequence of effects together. Effect #1 at timestamp 0.0, replaced by effect #2 at timestamp 0.1, etc. Is there a way to select multiple effects on the timeline and save them together as a sequence in a template? (And it's fine that the image has to remain in the original storage location.)

Re: Applying effects sequence to multiple videos 1 year, 1 month ago #159060

• schrauber
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 year, 1 month ago
With effect templates you can also save a routing of several effects. The timing of the effects can be controlled with keyframing. If you want to apply this time behavior to several Segments / Clips of your timeline, add the template "unfolded" to an FX track.

Another possibility is to create a copy of your Sequence, or to copy sections of this Sequence. If necessary, you replace the videos, but leave the effects.
Mainly automatically translated
--------------------------------------------
Windows 10, 64 Bit
Intel i5-4440 (3,1 GHz) ; Intel HD Graphics 4600
Last Edit: 1 year, 1 month ago by schrauber.

Re: Applying effects sequence to multiple videos 1 year, 1 month ago #159098

• arniepix
    Pro User
  • 1 year, 1 month ago
You could try to edit your stack of image keys into an empty edit and save that as a template to edit into your next video. If necessary, edit the video under the effects into the empty sequence as well.
I work in Manhattan, USA, but at night I cross the waters to sleep in Brooklyn, USA.

Also, post production is not an afterthought!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds
Scroll To Top