Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lightworks crashing on export, forced to restart computer

Re: Lightworks crashing on export, forced to restart computer 1 year, 1 month ago #151740

• Tipsyfish
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 year, 1 month ago
Sorry, EyeFrame crashed.

Re: Lightworks crashing on export, forced to restart computer 1 year, 1 month ago #151755

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 year, 1 month ago
What means "crashed", please describe.

Did it show an error message while transcoding and if so which? There should be a transcoder log can you post it please.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 1 year, 1 month ago by hugly.

Re: Lightworks crashing on export, forced to restart computer 1 year, 1 month ago #151776

• Tipsyfish
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 year, 1 month ago
"FFMBC.EXE has stopped working." is the message. Upon trying to import any file this is the message given.

Re: Lightworks crashing on export, forced to restart computer 1 year, 1 month ago #151779

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 year, 1 month ago
Most likely, either your computer has a severe problem or the footage you're feeding Eyeframe converter with is damaged. Both would explain also the problems you've reported about initially.

I could investigate the footage if you would make this file (or another one crashing) downloadable at a file hoster of your choice and post the link. I don't care much about file size, but most free file hosters have a size limit, 2 GB at wetransfer wetransfer.com/ for example.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds
Scroll To Top