Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Black rectangular glitches

Black rectangular glitches 12 months ago #150410

• wotaotter
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 12 months ago
I've already exported some other videos beforehand, but they weren't quite as long as this one (6 min). What's bothering me is that the exported video has some weird black rectangular glitches throughout which is annoying (see below), and these weren't apparent when I rewatched the whole video from my timeline. Why did it result like this and how can I fix it please?
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Black rectangular glitches 12 months ago #150411

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 12 months ago
Hello,

Is it possible that you have a DVE effect on FX track and this FX track is deactivated when exporting?
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: Black rectangular glitches 12 months ago #150417

• khaver
  • Pro User
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 12 months ago
It's most likely compression artifacts. Not enough bitrate for the amount of movement in the video. This is a limiting factor of the free version.
Work Comp: Retired!
Home Comp: Newer! Bigger! Faster!
Send me a tip: paypal.me/4khaver

Re: Black rectangular glitches 12 months ago #150676

• wotaotter
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 12 months ago
um I don't know about that but I'm just rewatching the video from the timeline now and some audio has been duplicated too since the last time...might as well just upgrade to pro

Re: Black rectangular glitches 12 months ago #150682

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 12 months ago
Upgrading to Pro won't solve this issue. However, it will offer the full range of export options,

Re: Black rectangular glitches 12 months ago #150695

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 12 months ago
wotaotter wrote:
um I don't know about that but I'm just rewatching the video from the timeline now and some audio has been duplicated too since the last time...might as well just upgrade to pro

Before upgrading to Pro you might wish to make yourself familiar with Lightworks basics.

This official video tutorial shows valuable workflows. It's worth a look, from my poiint of view.

I don't believe that the problem you show above can be fixed using the Pro version, I’m pretty sure that it’s related to your footage.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 12 months ago by hugly.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds
Scroll To Top