Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Two Questions

Two Questions 10 months, 1 week ago #143177

• Tralpat
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 10 months, 1 week ago
First, how (if possible) can I get a video clip to play backwards like it is being rewound?

Second, how can I get a color background for text that scrolls across the screen like on a news ticker.

Thanks!

Re: Two Questions 10 months, 1 week ago #143180

• RWAV
    Pro User
  • 10 months, 1 week ago
From the effects Matte tools category use the Corner Gradient or Colour Gradient tools to make and position your strap.

Add a Text tool crawl effect - configure and position over the strap as required.

EDIT - Two Questions - right? If you are using the Flexible layout you will see an Advanced button on the right of the timeline - open that and you will now see a speed percentage beside each track - that includes 'reverse' or negative (-) custom speeds. There are rules associated with how speed changes are applied - but the above is step 1.

If in Fixed layout another user will no doubt add a comment - don't use that layout here.
BETA System
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64BIT
HP Z800 Workstation
Last Edit: 10 months, 1 week ago by RWAV.

Re: Two Questions 10 months, 1 week ago #143192

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 10 months, 1 week ago
I made a short demo for another user some time ago showing how a series of speed changes including a rewind/replay could be done in Fixed layout using the Resize option of Speed method quickly.

This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

EDIT: I tried to show how fast it goes. If it's too fast, come back and ask.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 10 months, 1 week ago by hugly.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds
Scroll To Top