Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Issues with changes between 12.6 and 14!

Issues with changes between 12.6 and 14! 1 year, 8 months ago #142849

• bazsound
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok so ive came back to very basic video editing, its been a few years since i used lighwtorks so a few tutorials and of i was going. im not doing anything complicated , just cuts basic transitions and titles. easy yes?

This was all working great until one day, no license availible???? after much research it looked like i had to update to most recent version ok.

Now things have changed, theres no longer edits, its now called sequences. OK i render a sequence and it renders the original video. whaaaaa..... And i cant remove blank space at the end of the video clip like you use to by dragging the end of the timeline back.

Tried using IN and out points and hitting delete, nope that deletes everything betweeen the in and out points....

So how much of the old info is now usless? i dont like asking questions because the answers are usually already there with a good search, but so far ive found that what ive been looking for no longer works like it did in previous versions.

Also have had some really wierd beehaviour music into my videos, with video tracks being split in wierd ways.....

Re: Issues with changes between 12.6 and 14! 1 year, 8 months ago #142930

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 1 year, 8 months ago
Welcome to the forum.

It depends on if you want to continue using the classical Lightworks layout or the new fixed one:

www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=26&id=142324&Itemid=81

This may assist you with the changes in the flexible (classical) layout.

www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=24&id=141955&Itemid=81#141962

Removing the excess black at the end of an edit is now a lot easier. Click on the black, a menu opens, click remove gap.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds
Scroll To Top