Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Everything lost

Everything lost 1 year, 2 months ago #128360

I worked on a video for XXXXXXX 5 hours and out of the blue it just disapeared, is that normal? Because if so i am done with this XXXXX program

Inappropriate language and unsubstantiated negativity has been redacted. The choice of whether or not to use Lightwworks is for every user to make. Behaviour and language on this forum is moderated. The report is most likely not a bug but merely a new user's inexperience. This the post will be moved to a more appropriate place
Last Edit: 1 year, 2 months ago by RWAV.

Everything lost 1 year, 2 months ago #128361

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 1 year, 2 months ago
Welcome to the forum.

Please tell us what you did just before this happened. Lightworks doesn't normally lose things, it auto saves, it requires an action by the user to destroy an edit.

Have you looked in the bin using the edit filter or used the search tool, the 5th one down in the toolbar on the LHS?

Last Edit: 1 year, 2 months ago by briandrys.

Re: Everything lost 1 year, 2 months ago #128463

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 1 year, 2 months ago
Logan.Schmmitt has been here for just this one post. That calls into question the reason for his posting in the first place. As briandrys said, you have to be pretty deliberate to "accidentally" lose everything in Lightworks. In that respect it has been one of the most reliable of the four professional NLEs that I routinely use.

First possibility: Logan.Schmmitt has been so embarrassed by what he did that he doesn't want to post again. If that's the case, don't be. We all had to start somewhere, and we all did much dumber things than just lose an edit. Your experience may be helpful to other users.

Second possibility: Logan.Schmmitt has been so put off by his experience that he's given up. That's sad after a such a short period of five hours experience. It possibly says more about his willingness to learn than about Lightworks.

Third possibility: Logan.Schmmitt is just a troll.

You decide.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds
Scroll To Top