Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to add perspective text onto the Surroundings?

How to add perspective text onto the Surroundings? 1 year, 6 months ago #127229

• tecdawreck
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 year, 6 months ago
Hi folks,

I am looking for a way to add text to my video in a specific manner. As it is hard to describe, I added some screenshots from the game Splinter Cell to illustrate my idea. What I have already tried to do in a few words:
1. Create the text as an png-file with a transparent background in gimp
2. Add the picture to lwks into track v1
3. Use the green screen effect to show the video-file as well
4. Use 3D DVE to adjust the text onto the surrounding

The problem I came across using the described method:
1. Rotation not only rotates the text but also the whole picture.

I hope you can help me.
Thanks, Alex
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: How to add perspective text onto the Surroundings? 1 year, 6 months ago #127232

• RWAV
    Pro User
  • 1 year, 6 months ago
Your effects routing is not correctly set-up.
Please post a screen grab of your LW Effects routing panel.
If you are using a graphics file with embedded transparency you would be better to use the LW Image Key effect - no need for a green screen

The attached shows how the 3D DVE tool for rotation needs to be after the image key and attach to the blend tool as the FG - the base video is the background - not impacted by the DVE
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
BETA System
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64BIT
HP Z800 Workstation
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by RWAV.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.57 seconds
Scroll To Top