Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Reseting Log In

Reseting Log In 2 years, 4 months ago #118456

• RayDS650
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 years, 4 months ago
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Evidently I used the wrong PW to log into the editing software. After editing my project (free version) I tried to render it and was given a little red message saying Invalid User Name or Password. At which point I could not render the video. How do I reset my log-in for the software? I would very much like to render my project.

Thank you.
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by RayDS650. Reason: adding image attachment

Re: Reseting Log In 2 years, 4 months ago #118461

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 2 years, 4 months ago
In the export dialog make sure that you have the appropriate boxes checked. Use the Youtube export option and set it up as shown.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

That error message refers to the fact that your Vimeo account is either not set up or that you haven't used the appropriate username and/or password for that account. You can't save to the local computer with the Vimeo export option.
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by jwrl.

Re: Reseting Log In 2 years, 4 months ago #118479

• RayDS650
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 years, 4 months ago
thank you for the information. However I am not trying to upload the video but rather just save it to my hard drive as I have done before. But since updating to Windows 10 last week I haven't had time until today to do any editing. Normally I edit and save to my hard drive and then later when no on is on-line, I can upload. Hoeve today, when I logged into the software to edit, I must have messed up my log- in and that is causing the issue.

Re: Reseting Log In 2 years, 4 months ago #118480

• RayDS650
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 years, 4 months ago
I changed the settings to format Youtube and then tried again. This time it worked. Thank you for the help.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds
Scroll To Top