Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tutorial Help

Tutorial Help 1 week, 6 days ago #201146

• dwojtala
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 week, 6 days ago
I am a 58-year-old total beginner. I have not even made my first video... I checked out some of the tutorials that Lighworks had online as well as a few of the ones on YouTube, but was finding it difficult to follow how to set the start and end points within a sequence and then how to use the same video for another clip. Does anyone have a suggestion as to any good tutorials for like I said, a 'total beginner'? Thanks

Re: Tutorial Help 1 week, 6 days ago #201147

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 week, 6 days ago
Hello,

Just in case you haven't watched the V14 Quick Start video:

It shows an end-to-end workflow in 8 minutes. It presents a lot of important details, which makes it worth watching closely. I'd suggest trying the shown workflow with your own material

The printed V14.5 User Guide in PDF format is also a good source of information. As a fist step I'd suggest reading the V14.5 Quick Start Guide. You'll find both under 'Documentations.Downloads' on top of this page.

The term 'clip' describes all sorts of imported media, audio and video, the uncut source. Hence, I don't understand what you mean when saying ' to use the same video for another clip', unfortunately. Could you explain what you intend to do in more detail, please?
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 1 week, 6 days ago by hugly.

Re: Tutorial Help 1 week, 5 days ago #201153

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 1 week, 5 days ago
In English the term "clip" is commonly used to refer to refer to a sequence. While ambiguous, it isn't unusual. For example, a music video can be called a pop clip.

Re: Tutorial Help 1 week, 5 days ago #201159

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 1 week, 5 days ago
If you require more detail than found in the official tutorial, this thread has links to unofficial tutorials that go through things slower:

www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=26&id=179615&Itemid=81
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds
Scroll To Top