Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Are all the features shown in the quick start guide video included in the free version?

Are all the features shown in the quick start guide video included in the free version? 3 months, 1 week ago #171157

• SergioCBPC
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 months, 1 week ago
Hello everyone!

I came across this video editing software while looking for a solution that would cover my basic needs, which is to be able to stitch videos together, add titles at the beginning and be able to output in mp4 format.
Looking at the quick start video shown on the homepage, it showcased pretty much everything I needed to do but was wondering if everything demonstrated on the video is available in the free version. Upgrading to the Pro version for my use case would be overkill so I just thought I'd check.
Seems like an awesome tool!
-Thank you

Re: Are all the features shown in the quick start guide video included in the free version? 3 months, 1 week ago #171160

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 3 months, 1 week ago
Welcome to the forum.

The free version can do everything in the quick start guide video, the main restriction is that you're limited to 720p max resolution when exporting. However, you can take out a one month license for those projects that need the full range of export options.

Re: Are all the features shown in the quick start guide video included in the free version? 3 months, 1 week ago #171172

• SergioCBPC
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 months, 1 week ago
Great! thanks for the response. Do you know if it's also able to export video content directly from a Panasonic camera? I would assume it does, but even if it doesn't I guess I can just copy the files to the computer first.

Re: Are all the features shown in the quick start guide video included in the free version? 3 months, 1 week ago #171176

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 3 months, 1 week ago
Best download from the camera onto your computer, then import into Lightworks. I don't know which Panasonic camera you're using, but Lightworks can't import using Firewire.

Re: Are all the features shown in the quick start guide video included in the free version? 3 months, 1 week ago #171177

• SergioCBPC
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 months, 1 week ago
Got it. Thank you for your help!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds
Scroll To Top