Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Getting a Mk I serial console to work on Windows

Re: Getting a Mk I serial console to work on Windows 2 years, 6 months ago #169358

• pgregston
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 years, 6 months ago
For those not in the RS components service area, use this page to find your dealer. I was able to search my dealer using the exact part name.
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by pgregston.

Re: Getting a Mk I serial console to work on Windows 8 months, 1 week ago #209245

• nickpitt_2000
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 8 months, 1 week ago
I've just had a discussion about this idea in a facebook group and then looked it up and realised you've already done it so I'd love to know a bit more (if, of course, you're still on the forum.)

Re: Getting a Mk I serial console to work on Windows 8 months, 1 week ago #209246

• nickpitt_2000
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 8 months, 1 week ago
Sorry this was meant to be directed at the arduino idea not the thread in general, but I don't see how to do that here.

Re: Getting a Mk I serial console to work on Windows 8 months, 1 week ago #209267

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 8 months, 1 week ago
You will find the thread in which acmesafe continued their discussion in MIDI Controller as console. This thread was locked because of its age, but I have unlocked it again. The information about getting a serial console to work on the Windows platform is still current and still works exactly as posted in the thread starter.

Re: Getting a Mk I serial console to work on Windows 8 months, 1 week ago #209283

• nickpitt_2000
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 8 months, 1 week ago
Thanks! I've done it the easy way already. Now to try and get it to do "other things"!

Re: Getting a Mk I serial console to work on Windows 8 months, 1 week ago #209287

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 8 months, 1 week ago
And the "easy way" is? The easy way for me once I solved RS-232 problem was to plug in the console and use the RTCS solution
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds
Scroll To Top