Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Console-Like profile for the Belkin Nostromo n52 and n52te

Console-Like profile for the Belkin Nostromo n52 and n52te 7 years, 11 months ago #46479

• techwiz24
NOTE: I'm not sure what topic would best fit this post, so I'm posting it here.

So, I obviously cannot afford the Lightworks Console hardware, so I decided to make a profile for my n52te that had most of the functions that are used for editing.

This is what a n52te looks like:
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Inside the Zip file is a map of what functions I have assigned the keys, as well as the Profile and Redo-Macro for importing (The n52 does not support modifier keys like Alt). What do you guys think?
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 7 years, 11 months ago by .

Re: Console-Like profile for the Belkin Nostromo n52 and n52te 7 years, 11 months ago #46484

• davidchecker
  • Pro User
  • Expert Boarder
  • 7 years, 11 months ago
Looks like an interesting alternative, if you already own this product. Otherwise, it seems like it would be easier to just go with the standard keyboard layout - your workstation would start to get crowded with these plus a keyboard. I'm assuming the attraction is the ability to emulate a shuttle function. I programmed a shuttle express to work for several functions by modifying with the keyboard, but in the end opted for the straight keyboard solution instead. As much as I dig the Console, I'm not sure I'd find it so useful. Whatever works for you is the solution you should definitely go with.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds
Scroll To Top