Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Shuttle pro v2 not working

Shuttle pro v2 not working 3 months, 1 week ago #217470

• mrho101
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 months, 1 week ago
my Contour Shuttle PRO V2 is not working in lightworks was working last week but today not working at all this has happend before, got it working by luck running win10 and latest version lightworks.

Re: Shuttle pro v2 not working 3 months, 1 week ago #217472

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 3 months, 1 week ago
Welcome to the forum.

Have a look in the Shuttle Pro control panel to check that the control panel is set correctly for Lightworks.

Re: Shuttle pro v2 not working 3 months, 1 week ago #217473

• mrho101
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 months, 1 week ago
hi just uninstalled shuttle pro and reinstalled it working now

Re: Shuttle pro v2 not working 3 months, 1 week ago #217475

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 3 months, 1 week ago
OK.

While checking this I had my Shuttle Pro disconnected and upon connecting it Windows 10 didn't recognise it. However, restarting the computer got it running again with Lightworks.

Re: Shuttle pro v2 not working 3 months, 1 week ago #217492

• mrho101
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 months, 1 week ago
okay only way lightworks works with it is if i uninstall reinstall every session!

Re: Shuttle pro v2 not working 3 months, 1 week ago #217493

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 3 months, 1 week ago
That shouldn't happen, sometimes you need to reset the application setting, especially if you've got another program open.

Re: Shuttle pro v2 not working 3 months, 1 week ago #217495

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 3 months, 1 week ago
I use the Shuttle with Windows 10 on a daily basis and have no trouble with it, except that the default assignment don't meet my needs and I have customized them more or less entirely.

The Contour Shuttle Pro V2 appears to Lightworks just as a keyboard. There's no specific driver on the Lightworks side. All bindings to the operating system are managed by the Contour software.

It's not very likely that you're encountering a Lightworks problem. The Shuttle is designed to work with a long list of software. It does even on regular internet browsers. I suspect that if you see it not working with Lightworks, it doesn't work on your browser?

I'm not aware of any software interfering with the Contour driver, but i cannot exclude it either.

The first thing I would try if I had this problem is checking the cable connection and using a different USB port to connect the Shuttle.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 3 months, 1 week ago by hugly.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds
Scroll To Top