Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: LIGHTWORKS USB CONSOLE FOR SALE

LIGHTWORKS USB CONSOLE FOR SALE 11 months, 3 weeks ago #150750

• laurensmyth
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Hi I have multiple Lightworks consoles and controllers for sale! As well as this I also have other products such as the Lightworks Touch and various Geeves equipment.
Please get in contact ASAP as wanting to sell them fast!!

Re: LIGHTWORKS USB CONSOLE FOR SALE 11 months, 3 weeks ago #150753

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 11 months, 3 weeks ago
I've deleted posts of this message in editing and bugs, this is double posting and inappropriate in bugs, which is for reporting issues with Lightworks and is not a market place.

Re: LIGHTWORKS USB CONSOLE FOR SALE 11 months, 1 week ago #151728

• Jmeaux7
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 11 months, 1 week ago
Hello, do you still have a console for sale? Also, what is lightworks touch? Thanks, Jason

LIGHTWORKS USB CONSOLE FOR SALE 11 months, 1 week ago #151736

• laurensmyth
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 11 months, 1 week ago
Hi I have multiple Lightworks consoles and controllers for sale! As well as this I also have other products such as the Lightworks Touch and various Geeves equipment.
Please get in contact ASAP as wanting to sell them fast!!

Moderated - I've moved this into the appropriate thread. Please keep all relies regarding the sale of these consoles in this thread. Briandrys
Last Edit: 11 months, 1 week ago by briandrys.

Re: LIGHTWORKS USB CONSOLE FOR SALE 11 months, 1 week ago #151796

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 11 months, 1 week ago
Is it just me, or do I smell a hint of SPAM here? It would be helpful to have a few personal details, laurensmyth. The worrying thing is multiple posts all with the exact same wording. I would be very careful, Jmeaux7, about any personal information requested.

Re: LIGHTWORKS USB CONSOLE FOR SALE 11 months, 1 week ago #151803

• Jmeaux7
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 11 months, 1 week ago
Thanks for the heads up jwrl. I'll definitely be cautious of giving out any personal details. I'm an Adobe user that was trying to create a Lightworks console type set-up for Premiere with palette switches/controllers. Thinking about just going for the real thing now and switching over to Lightworks completely. Thanks again for the heads up

Re: LIGHTWORKS USB CONSOLE FOR SALE 11 months, 1 week ago #151820

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 11 months, 1 week ago
I suspect the Lightworks Console won't work with Premiere, since it's a dedicated product. However, there are other options like the Shuttle Pro and the X Keys controller, which work with Lightworks and other software.

Re: LIGHTWORKS USB CONSOLE FOR SALE 11 months, 1 week ago #151823

• laurensmyth
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 11 months, 1 week ago
Hi sorry no spam here ! Im just trying get get these consoles sold fast as they are taking up storage space that is needed for other equipment. I am happy to send specific photos of the consoles as well as any details you might need about myself to ensure reliablity.

LIGHTWORKS CONSOLE FOR SALE 8 months, 3 weeks ago #157198

• laurensmyth
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Hey just to let everyone know there's a lightworks console up for sale on eBay.
I am the seller and have another one as well as this that I am planning to put up for auction - please contact me if you wish to buy it directly.

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/202063237855?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Mark 1 Lightworks console for sale 8 months, 3 weeks ago #157539

• laurensmyth
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Hi all I'm selling an original Lightworks Mark 1 console on eBay -please check it out
feel free to message me with inquiries

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/202066537962?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Moderated: Lauren, please don't double post. I have merged your two threads. I'm also becoming profoundly suspicious of your motives. You only ever post here with consoles for sale. Unless you can provide a sound reason otherwise if you post again on the same issue you'll be treated in the same way as any other spammer. The suggestion of direct personal contact also has overtones of phishing.

If you want to advertise here contact Editshare and come to an arrangement with them - jwrl.
Last Edit: 8 months, 3 weeks ago by jwrl.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds
Scroll To Top