Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Source viewer window conflicting with project contents window

Source viewer window conflicting with project contents window 3 months, 2 weeks ago #170776

• RandomDenny
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 months, 2 weeks ago
I have Lightworks installed on 2 different PCs. Both Windows 10, one 32 bit one 64 bit. I'm having the same issue on both installations.

When I double click an item from the contents screen the source viewer opens right on top of it, which would be no big deal except that when I move my mouse over the source viewer controls; to mark an in point, play, or just move the cursor, instead of allowing me to select whatever my mouse is over, the project contents screen just repaints over the source viewer window. So I can't actually do anything. It doesn't happen every time I open something into the source viewer but it happens enough that it's killing my productivity. I have to close, reopen, close, resize until it just decides it wants to let me actually use the controls on the source viewer.

You can see in the screenshot how moving my cursor over the source viewer has just re-painted the thumbs from the screen behind back to the front.

I need talked off the ledge here people... And some way around this. That. That would be greatly appreciated.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Source viewer window conflicting with project contents window 3 months, 2 weeks ago #170787

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Welcome to the forum.

Although not precisely the same issue, have a look at this thread to see if there are elements which are similar.

www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=14&id=170607&Itemid=81

Re: Source viewer window conflicting with project contents window 3 months, 2 weeks ago #170799

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Hello,

Which resolution has your display (screen width and screen height in pixels)?
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds
Scroll To Top