Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Doesn't Export Properly...?

Doesn't Export Properly...? 2 years, 8 months ago #93447

• NataliaC1
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 years, 8 months ago
Whenever I try to export my 3 min video as a youtube file/mp4, it gets to about 5% and then says that it 'cannot find the file specified.' How do I fix this? There a 1 picture and a video in my project.

Re: Doesn't Export Properly...? 2 years, 8 months ago #93455

• NataliaC1
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 years, 8 months ago
I tried to upload to YouTube and I got the authentication failed... username/pass incorrect popup. If there is no way to export off Lightworks for free I can't use it at all and it is a very good editor. PLEASE HELP! I'm on Windows.

Re: Doesn't Export Properly...? 2 years, 8 months ago #93526

• Site Admin
  • Administrator
    Pro User
  • Administrator
  • 2 years, 8 months ago
Hi Natalia,

There are two issues there. Regarding the second issue - are you certain that your YouTube credentials have been entered correctly?

Re: Doesn't Export Properly...? 2 years, 8 months ago #93528

• NataliaC1
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes, and I tried multiple accounts. However, I realized this was Googles problem, not yours. They sent me and email and it said that I had to give permission to log in on 'less secure apps'. I did this, then I got the same error as when I tried to save to my Computer.

Re: Doesn't Export Properly...? 2 years, 8 months ago #93598

• Licaon_Kter
  • Junior Boarder
  • 2 years, 8 months ago
Regarding the first issue:
Try to mark and export a section covering the percent where is stopped, say looking at the export view you see it stop at about 40% then mark from about 30 to about 50% and export only this, if it still stops then remove the effect used in this area and retry, if it works then it's great but still a bug.

Why? I hit this strange issue: www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=23&id=93256&Itemid=81#93316
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Licaon_Kter.

Re: Doesn't Export Properly...? 2 years, 8 months ago #93605

• NataliaC1
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 years, 8 months ago
IT WORKED! Thank you so much. I would still like to figure out how to export the whole video so I am going to leave the topic open, and try to export all of the clips that I have left. I'll reply if I can't get one to work.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.65 seconds
Scroll To Top