Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can't upload to youtube and low fps project

Can't upload to youtube and low fps project 1 week, 1 day ago #239594

• Natalatalei
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 week, 1 day ago
I'm having a bit of an all-around issue, and I've found bits and pieces which help, but some of my issues conflict with the solutions.

I have a video project that is at 24 fps, but can run at a higher fps (I know this because I exported it to youtube at 60 and it worked just fine). However, I went to reupload it due to quality issues, and I'm getting an error that says "general http error" every time I try to upload it. I was told I could instead download it to my computer and then upload it to youtube, but the download options are all in 24 fps and I'm going for around 60 fps on 1080p. Any ideas what to do? (I'm happy to clarify anything, and I am using the 1 month pro version of Lightworks)

Re: Can't upload to youtube and low fps project 1 week, 1 day ago #239595

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 1 week, 1 day ago
Welcome to the forum.

Assuming you are using one of the V2021 series, create a new sequence ar 60 fps or whatever you require and copy your current sequence into it.

You can see how to this here, don't use automatic: www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=6&id=233654&Itemid=81
Last Edit: 1 week, 1 day ago by briandrys.

Re: Can't upload to youtube and low fps project 1 week, 1 day ago #239597

• Natalatalei
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 week, 1 day ago
I'll try this in the morning and get back to ya, thank you for the reply! And yeah, I'm using what I believe is the newest version

Re: Can't upload to youtube and low fps project 1 week, 1 day ago #239606

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 week, 1 day ago
You'll find version, revision and release date at bottom center of the start screen (aka project browser). The latest version says "Lightworks Pro 2021.2 (128 258) - Apr 23 2021"
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: Can't upload to youtube and low fps project 1 week, 1 day ago #239637

• Natalatalei
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 week, 1 day ago
This fixed things, thank you!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds
Scroll To Top