Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Video Export does not finish and cannot be aborted

Video Export does not finish and cannot be aborted 1 month, 1 week ago #213447

• Rylan Woodrow
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 month, 1 week ago
I've been having this exact same issue! I've been editing for a few months now, and certainly have no desire to go back and rework all the progress I've made, but it's all for nothing if the program won't even export the project! The video seems to work fine while watching it from the editor, but when I try to export, the video freezes in random locations during the process and won't budge or acknowledge that there's a problem.

Video Export does not finish and cannot be aborted 1 month, 1 week ago #213448

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 month, 1 week ago
Hello,

You can try if current Lightworks 2020.1 beta fixes your problem.

If it doesn't, please zip and post your 'Logs' folder. Assuming that you're running Windows, you'll find it on:
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Lightworks\Logs

I'm wondering why you've bumped up an old thread which refers apparently to outdated V14.0.

Do you run V14.0?
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 1 month, 1 week ago by hugly.

Re: Video Export does not finish and cannot be aborted 1 month, 1 week ago #213454

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 1 month, 1 week ago
Since this problem may not be in any way related to the older version of Lightworks that the original thread referred to I have split it off into a new thread. In any case, no solution to whatever that problem was never appeared.

I have also moved this into a more appropriate forum. We don't know that this is a bug and given that most threads started in the "Bugs" forum end up not being bugs, until we find out otherwise I'll leave it here.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds
Scroll To Top