Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can't export file

Can't export file 5 days, 23 hours ago #211033

• vincy0114
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 5 days, 23 hours ago
When I want to export my project that about 5mins but its continuously show that is failure ..how can i solve it and export my project?
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Can't export file 5 days, 23 hours ago #211035

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 5 days, 23 hours ago
Hello,

Could you zip and post the folder 'Logs', please. On Windows you'll find it here:
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Lightworks\Logs
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: Can't export file 5 days, 21 hours ago #211044

• vincy0114
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 5 days, 21 hours ago
yes i zipped it what i need to do next step?
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Can't export file 5 days, 20 hours ago #211046

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 5 days, 20 hours ago
I see that you run the 32-bit version of the most recent 2020 beta release on a 64-bit computer - one possible cause, but it isn't unlikely that the problem is caused by your media.

I'm not sure if the problem is fixable with the 64-bit version of V14.5, the current stable release, but it's worth a try.

You can download V14.5 64-bit (!) from 'Downloads' on top of this page. Restart your computer prior to the installation. Install the software, try exporting and see what happens.
Last Edit: 5 days, 20 hours ago by hugly.

Re: Can't export file 5 days, 11 hours ago #211070

• vincy0114
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 5 days, 11 hours ago
Because I can't use the 64bit version I already used and its continuously lag so I use 32bit ..but if I download 64bit again I can also keep my project?

Re: Can't export file 5 days, 7 hours ago #211080

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 5 days, 7 hours ago
Yes, your projects will not be affected by installing/unsinstalling/re-installing Lightworks, you can even install multiple versions of Lightworks side by side operating on the same projects.

If V14.5 shows the same issue when exporting, please post a Mediainfo report of the source video you use, and your computer details. Here you'll find information on how to create and post Mediainfo reports:

www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=23&id=66072&Itemid=81#66072
Last Edit: 5 days, 7 hours ago by hugly.

Re: Can't export file 5 days, 6 hours ago #211081

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 5 days, 6 hours ago
After a closer look into all your logs, I see that you had V14.5 installed already and it appears that the system never started error free, with either version.

Saying that, it appears that beside of potential trouble with your media, there seems to be an issue with your graphic hardware. None of the build in effects compiled properly on startup and V14.5 shows the error "assertion failed device != NULL at D3D.cpp" which indicates trouble with DirectX.

At this point, posting your computer details, in particular the specs of your graphic card and other connected graphic devices might help.

Re: Can't export file 5 days, 5 hours ago #211084

• fishmonger
    Pro User
  • NOW ONLINE
  • 5 days, 5 hours ago
1. Try changing the frame rate of the export (change it to a different rate, try export, then change it back).

2. Export to a different location - the file cannot be created where your exporting to ( 'C:\Sequence #1.mp4' ).

3. Try the 64 bit version of the 14.6 beta (this includes DirectX files which appear to be present for the 32 bit version of 14.5 but not the 64 bit).

f
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds
Scroll To Top