Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Video Skipping when trying to edit video at 1920X1080

Video Skipping when trying to edit video at 1920X1080 6 months ago #195992

Using Free Version of Lightworks and having trouble when editing 1920 X 1080 video. I am getting a skip or pause in video every 5 seconds in play back. When working with 1280 X 720 video do not have that problem.
Is there a way to correct? Does the Pro Version eliminate this issue?

Re: Video Skipping when trying to edit video at 1920X1080 6 months ago #195993

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 6 months ago
Welcome to the forum.

Intially you could try using the internal proxy editing. Please see P144 in in the V14.5 User Guide found in downloads > documentation You then edit with the proxy files, Lightworks will automatically use the full resolution originals when you export.

However, if that doesn't improve things. please follow the directions in this sticky, so that users can see the technical details of your source video.

www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=23&id=66072&Itemid=81

Also, providing the spec of your computer would help.

Re: Video Skipping when trying to edit video at 1920X1080 6 months ago #196179

The internal proxy editing option seems to work.
Thanks

Re: Video Skipping when trying to edit video at 1920X1080 6 months ago #196185

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 6 months ago
Michael, I would strongly suggest that you contact the website manager and get your user name changed. On a forum like this publishing your email address is an invitation to spammers. We get a lot here which users usually don't see because they're mostly cleaned up pretty promptly by the moderators, but if they have your email address you may find your in bin overflowing.

Contact This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it to change it and they'll fix it.
Last Edit: 6 months ago by jwrl.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds
Scroll To Top