Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem importing pictures, show as slide view and don't work as pictures.

Problem importing pictures, show as slide view and don't work as pictures. 5 months ago #166305

• leondante
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 5 months ago
Hello. When I try to import pictures, everythings seems to be OK after doing it. But when putting them into the film they show one picture per frame and like ten different pictures of the same folder and no matters how I pull them this don't change, and there's no way to change this. Is getting me really angry, because I don't find information about how to solve this at any place. And I don't use any other program to edit video.

Please, help me. I don't know what to do to solve this.

Re: Problem importing pictures, show as slide view and don't work as pictures. 5 months ago #166307

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 5 months ago
Hello and welcome!

Most likely you have imported the stills as image sequences which behave like video material. This is fixable by changing import settings. You will have to delete the already imported stills in Lightworks before importing them again with proper settings.

Please switch to LOG mode. Right click into Local Files window and disable "Detect image sequences" as shown below and select your preferred "Stills duration". To modify duration of single images after import you can use trim commands in the timeline.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Restart Lightworks (if you are using V14.0) and import your pictures.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 5 months ago by hugly.

Re: Problem importing pictures, show as slide view and don't work as pictures. 5 months ago #166313

• leondante
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 5 months ago
I tried that before but didn't re-import the images and doing it finished the solution. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I have been for weeks dealing with this without achieving it and was sure it was some silly thing.

Hope I'll learn deeply how to properly use this amazing program in the future.

Regards, good luck and good videos.

Re: Problem importing pictures, show as slide view and don't work as pictures. 2 months, 4 weeks ago #171941

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 2 months, 4 weeks ago
New user ddvwtc posted a similar but unrelated problem here. I have moved it to the Mac 14.5 RC 1 forum with the title Problem importing image sequences.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds
Scroll To Top