Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: my timeline divider turns from yellow to red on it's own.

my timeline divider turns from yellow to red on it's own. 3 weeks, 4 days ago #231257

• trigimon
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 weeks, 4 days ago
I just downloaded Light works free version and I've been crippled immediately and it's driving me crazy and I have to get this dilemma resolved if I hope to create even the most rudimentary videos on my program. Let me illustrate for you with pictures. The timeline bar has a yellow bar and a red bar and it just changes on it's own when it feels like it. I have literally looked away from my computer screen and it was on red and all of a sudden it's on yellow and I didn't even do anything. It's crippling me and it's spooky. So my general question and need, is how do I change the yellow to the red divider bar or visa versa. This is a very unskilled question but I need it resolved
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: my timeline divider turns from yellow to red on it's own. 3 weeks, 4 days ago #231259

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 3 weeks, 4 days ago
Welcome to the forum.

The timeline marker changes from red to yellow when you enter trim mode, it usually doesn't spontaneously change colour. Having not come across it I can't suggest a solution.

I would suggest posting a zipped error log, to see what's triggering this can be found. It's found here:

For Windows: C:/Users/Public/Documents/Lightworks/Logs

For Linux: /home/USER ACCOUNT/Lightworks/Logs

For Mac OS X: /Users/USER ACCOUNT/Lightworks/Logs
Last Edit: 3 weeks, 4 days ago by briandrys.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds
Scroll To Top