Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: System clock integrity error on first launch

System clock integrity error on first launch 1 week ago #202946

• zeos386sx
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 week ago
I installed lightworks 14.5 on my computer running Solus. Solus doesn't have a package for this program so I extracted the files from the rpm and put them in place manually.

When I first tried to run it I got an error missing libcg.so, so I installed the cg toolkit. Then I got an error about libcrypto.so.10 missing, so I created a symbolic link back the libcrypto.so.1.0.0. Now the program will load, but when I try to login with my username and password it gives me the system clock integrity error. I have deleted the lightworks folder in my home folder several times.

Is there a log I can look at to get more info?

Re: System clock integrity error on first launch 1 week ago #202948

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 week ago
Hi,

There are a logs on '~/Lightworks/Logs', but I doubt that they will help you.

The mechanics behind this message are, as far as I know, part of the activation system and thus information how it works in detail not available publicly. It checks system date against some file dates.

Your avatar shows that you have downloaded some beta release. Recent V14.6 has issues, this might be one of them. If you run the current V14.6 beta, please uninstall it and remove the folder '~/Lightworks' manually, install V14.5 and see what happens.

I guess that 'libcrypto.so.10' will still be a problem and theoretically, the symlink to libcrypto.so.1.0.0 could be the source of the trouble as well, but give it a try.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: System clock integrity error on first launch 1 week ago #202949

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 week ago
If the above doesn't fix the problem, please see if this post, referring to OpenSUSE Leap 15 and Lightworks V14.5, is of any help:

www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=217&id=195848&Itemid=81#195858
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 1 week ago by hugly.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds
Scroll To Top