Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: No License Available?

No License Available? 4 months ago #179428

Hello! I would like to ask for help to start Lightworks. After I type my username and my password, the program says "No License Available". What do I have to do?
Thanks in advance!

Re: No License Available? 4 months ago #179429

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 4 months ago
Welcome to the forum.

As a first time free user the Install Activate Guide found in download > documentation say this

"First Time Use
If you do not have a valid license for Lightworks, a renewable seven day license is issued to your system the first time you start Lightworks. You must have an active connection to the internet when you do this, otherwise the license will not be issued and you will be unable to use Lightworks until you do connect online.

When you start Lightworks, you will see a display in the Project Browser which counts
down your free seven day trial period. Before the seven day period expires, you must
register an account before you can continue using the free version of Lightworks"

Ensure you're not trying to activate Pro licenses; the guide goes through the procedures step by step.

Re: No License Available? 4 months ago #179489

Where is it? Can you please show me a picture?

Re: No License Available? 4 months ago #179490

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 4 months ago
You'll find FAQ on top of this page under "Help>>FAQ".

Before diving into reading FAQ, please read the message in the red box on top of the help page. It looks like this and might be of some help.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 4 months ago by hugly.

Re: No License Available? 4 months ago #179507

Thanks! The program finally works!
Another question: how can I add video tracks?

Re: No License Available? 4 months ago #179510

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 4 months ago
Assuming you're in the edit tab. right click on the sequence timeline in the menu > sequence commands > add video track or multiple as required.

If this a more basic question on how to use Lightworks, please look at the quick start video tutorial found under the tutorials tab at the top of this web page.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds
Scroll To Top