Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Any way to make Lightworks 14 remember my username and/or password?

Any way to make Lightworks 14 remember my username and/or password? 1 week, 6 days ago #178646

• AtroxusRex
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 week, 6 days ago
Is there, any way to make Lightworks 14 x64 for windows remember my username and/or password? Maybe extra options to add to the application string in the program shortcut?
Last Edit: 1 week, 6 days ago by AtroxusRex.

Re: Any way to make Lightworks 14 remember my username and/or password? 1 week, 6 days ago #178648

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 1 week, 6 days ago
This question sounds like there's an underlying problem. Tell us what that problem is and we should be able to help.

Re: Any way to make Lightworks 14 remember my username and/or password? 1 week, 6 days ago #178649

• AtroxusRex
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 week, 6 days ago
Whenever I launch Lightworks I am prompted to enter my username and password. I would just like to have it remember those if it is possible, but I have not been able to find anything about it

Re: Any way to make Lightworks 14 remember my username and/or password? 1 week, 6 days ago #178651

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 1 week, 6 days ago
If you're a free version user, part of the conditions of use are that you must renew every so often. However that should be at roughly weekly intervals, not every time that you use Lightworks.

The only way to make that requirement go away is to either subscribe or buy Lightworks outright.
Last Edit: 1 week, 6 days ago by jwrl.

Re: Any way to make Lightworks 14 remember my username and/or password? 1 week, 6 days ago #178652

• AtroxusRex
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 week, 6 days ago
Ahh, I guess that makes sense then. I have only been using it once about once a month, though I will be starting to use it about once a week.

Re: Any way to make Lightworks 14 remember my username and/or password? 1 week, 6 days ago #178654

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 1 week, 6 days ago
Ah. Well when you're using it more often you shouldn't get nagged. For a time I was running a free version as well as my pro versions so that I could check for differences, and although it's stated that you must renew weekly it did seem to not always be the case. I recall not being prompted for nearly a month at one stage.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds
Scroll To Top