Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lightworks crashes when I try to click on a project

Lightworks crashes when I try to click on a project 2 weeks, 2 days ago #173217

• ever.yeva
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 weeks, 2 days ago
I can log in and create a new project but when I click on it it crashes and automatically closes. I've tried installing the certificate shown on the thread: www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=23&id=108903&Itemid=81#109363

but it didn't solve the issue. Also a separate issue I have is that when it's loading, it stops for ages on "loading plugin: r3d" and I read somewhere else on here to put "r3d.lwd" on the desktop, which seems to have solved that issue. I'm not sure if it's anything to do with the crashing issue, but it was working ok before I got a new harddrive and therefore the latest operating system, Windows 10.

I've attached my Backup log. Any help would be appreciated, as i'm hoping to use lwks for a project soon! thanks.

Re: Lightworks crashes when I try to click on a project 2 weeks, 2 days ago #173219

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Welcome to the forum.

Please could you make a zip file of the error log. In Windows it's found in C:\Users\Public\Documents\Lightworks\Logs

Then attach it to your next message.

Re: Lightworks crashes when I try to click on a project 2 weeks, 1 day ago #173338

• ever.yeva
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 weeks, 1 day ago
sure, I've attached both the backup zip and the error log.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Lightworks crashes when I try to click on a project 2 weeks, 1 day ago #173340

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Hello,

From what I see, I assume that the crash is caused by some kind of material you've imported already.

Maybe V14.5 beta can fix the issue. I'm not sure about this, but worth a try. You'll find V14.5 under downloads on top of this page. Download, install and see what happens.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.62 seconds
Scroll To Top