Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lightworks closing on startup. Windows 10. A problem caused the program to stop working...

Re: Lightworks closing on startup. Windows 10. A problem caused the program to stop working... 2 years, 3 months ago #153905

• Bals2oo8
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 years, 3 months ago
hugly wrote:
Hello and welcome!

Yes indeed, your machine doesn't look underpowered. Would be interesting to see how fast it performs with a specific test sequence I put together recently, but first let's try to fix your problem.

I'm not sure that you've encountered the same problem as the original poster.

What operating system and version do you run?

I actually fixed it, but it was late and I just went off to bed.

RivaTuner, a service used for reporting info to an OSD was causing issues. I closed it and LW opened right up
Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by Bals2oo8.

Re: Lightworks closing on startup. Windows 10. A problem caused the program to stop working... 2 years, 3 months ago #153913

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 2 years, 3 months ago
Others have reported issues with RivaTuner too. And not just with Lightworks.

Re: Lightworks closing on startup. Windows 10. A problem caused the program to stop working... 2 years, 3 months ago #153915

• Bals2oo8
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 years, 3 months ago
jwrl wrote:
Others have reported issues with RivaTuner too. And not just with Lightworks.

I generally don't have issues with it, but 90% of the time I'm just loading up games. However blender, Photoshop, and SketchUp tend to work fine so it had me confused for a bit

Re: Lightworks closing on startup. Windows 10. A problem caused the program to stop working... 2 years, 3 months ago #153922

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 2 years, 3 months ago
Recently a Linux user started a discussion about comparing performance on different systems. Would be interesting to hear how your machine performs compared to others.

If you wish, here you'll find a sequence to test with and the discussion you could post your results.

www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=217&id=150643&limit=15&limitstart=45&Itemid=81#152082
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by hugly.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds
Scroll To Top