Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Lightworks Free version export H.264/MP4 (Free) doesn't have the 720p

[SOLVED] Lightworks Free version export H.264/MP4 (Free) doesn't have the 720p 1 week, 1 day ago #241950

• ncoif
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 week, 1 day ago
Hello,

I'm using the free version of Lightworks, I'm trying to export my sequence, but the H.264/MP4 (Free) format doesn't have the 720p size in the dropdown. Here is a screenshot of the problem:

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Expected behaviour:
- the 720p size should be available in the dropdown, allowing me to export my media

I'm using Lightworks 2021.2 (128456) - May 5 2021, on Linux.

Any idea what might be the cause of the problem? (Or how to export my media at all in the free version?)

Thanks in advance!
Last Edit: 1 week ago by Cookiecutter.

Re: Lightwork Free version export H.264/MP4 (Free) doesn't have the 720p size in the dropdown 1 week, 1 day ago #241951

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 week, 1 day ago
Hello,

Unfortunately a known issue, no frame rate, but it should never happen.

You can try to reinstall 2021.2 or the latest 2021.3 beta after restarting your computer and hope that it will fix the issue.

If it doesn't, I feel inclined to hand over the responsibility to those who are responsible, LWKS, and suggests contacting LWKS sales directly with your problem. For contact details please see 'Help>>Contact Us' on top of this page.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 1 week, 1 day ago by hugly.

Re: Lightwork Free version export H.264/MP4 (Free) doesn't have the 720p size in the dropdown 1 week, 1 day ago #241956

• ncoif
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 week, 1 day ago
Thank for the tips; unfortunately, uninstalling, restarting then re-installing didn't work

Re: Lightwork Free version export H.264/MP4 (Free) doesn't have the 720p size in the dropdown 1 week, 1 day ago #241957

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 1 week, 1 day ago
I would use the report a problem form www.lwks.com/reportaproblem

Apart from the uninstall, download Lightworks again from the site and installing the fresh download, we users on the forum don't have a solution.

Re: Lightwork Free version export H.264/MP4 (Free) doesn't have the 720p size in the dropdown 1 week, 1 day ago #241986

• ncoif
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 week, 1 day ago
Thanks for the tip! I've contacted them, I'm also adding my logs here if one of the dev read this and wants to have a peak.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Lightwork Free version export H.264/MP4 (Free) doesn't have the 720p size in the dropdown 1 week, 1 day ago #241988

• Great White
    Pro User
  • 1 week, 1 day ago
Can you try the latest 2021.3 beta version please?
Lightworks Development

Re: Lightwork Free version export H.264/MP4 (Free) doesn't have the 720p size in the dropdown 1 week, 1 day ago #241990

• ncoif
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 week, 1 day ago
From the support:

Thank you for the logs.

They show the error we were expecting to see. Please can you download
the updated Linux installer from here: www.lwks.com/downloads as we very
recently updated the Linux installers (same revision number) to resolve
this issue.

Reinstalling the latest version of a different binary with the same name fixed the issue.

Re: Lightwork Free version export H.264/MP4 (Free) doesn't have the 720p size in the dropdown 1 week ago #242003

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 1 week ago
I'm going to move this thread into the Linux section, where those users can find it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.62 seconds
Scroll To Top