Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Question

Question 1 year, 2 months ago #130751

• CreepPlayzMC
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 year, 2 months ago
Im 10 years old and im editing my videos but i can't import my bandicam videos help me what file can i convert it to to make it work??

Re: Question 1 year, 2 months ago #130752

• CreepPlayzMC
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 year, 2 months ago
it says unable to import into current project : check frame-rate and audio sample rate

Re: Question 1 year, 2 months ago #130753

• donkpow
  • Pro User
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 year, 2 months ago
Lightworks is a professional type program. You need to know quite a bit of technical stuff to go from Bandicam to Lightworks. You may be happier, at this point in time, to go with something like Movie Maker. Otherwise, you will want to learn about codecs, frame rate, and resolution just to get started.
HP Z600 5570
PNY Quadro K620
SB Audigy SE
Windows 7 Pro
ShuttlePRO v2

Re: Question 1 year, 2 months ago #130754

• geomcd1949
  • Pro User
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 year, 2 months ago
Hey, Kid. Welcome to the Forum.

Don’t listen to donkpow. He’s just a genius. So listen to everything else he says, but not this. Sometimes you have to read what he writes five or six times, but eventually a light will come on.

Use EyeframeConverter to convert your source material into something that a professional NLE will like to use. The important thing is, always use CONSTANT FRAME RATE material to edit. [Yours is almost certainly VARIABLE FRAME RATE]

So convert to constant frame rate, import into Lightworks, and show us what you come up with.
North Carolina, USA
Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
I7-3770
Z87
250GB SSD (2) and1TB HDD
32 GB DDR3 1866
Quadro K4200
X-Keys Pro 68 key USB Jog/Shuttle controller
*JVC GY-HM150*

Re: Question 1 year, 2 months ago #131077

• arniepix
    Pro User
  • 1 year, 2 months ago
Since you appear to be trying to edit material that you've capture from your screen, I've moved this discussion into the Screen Capture forum. I think you'll find that other people in this forum have had similar problems in the past, and you'll most likely find the help you need here.
post production is not an afterthought!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds
Scroll To Top