Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can't activate. Lightworks shortcut doesn't open up after I shut down and restart computer

Can't activate. Lightworks shortcut doesn't open up after I shut down and restart computer 2 weeks ago #226826

• Emi274
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 weeks ago
Does anyone know why I can't open Lightworks to activate it? I'm using Windows. I was able to download the 32-bit and set it up until this point.

I also restarted my computer after the set up like the tutorial said.

Re: Can't activate. Lightworks shortcut doesn't open up after I shut down and restart computer 2 weeks ago #226829

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 2 weeks ago
There is no 32-bit version of the beta. If you only have 32-bit Windows you will need to stay with version 2020.

Re: Can't activate. Lightworks shortcut doesn't open up after I shut down and restart computer 2 weeks ago #226830

• Emi274
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 weeks ago
I have 64-bit Windows.

Re: Can't activate. Lightworks shortcut doesn't open up after I shut down and restart computer 2 weeks ago #226831

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 2 weeks ago
Are you seeing any error messages when you try and launch Lightworks?

Re: Can't activate. Lightworks shortcut doesn't open up after I shut down and restart computer 2 weeks ago #226834

• Emi274
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 weeks ago
No. The blue circle loading symbol appears beside the mouse arrow and then disappears and nothing happens.

Re: Can't activate. Lightworks shortcut doesn't open up after I shut down and restart computer 2 weeks ago #226839

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 2 weeks ago
Please could you provide the specification of your computer.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds
Scroll To Top