Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: System Clock Irregularity, how to fix clock sync

Re: System Clock Irregularity, how to fix clock sync 3 months, 3 weeks ago #216159

• heisenberg2JZ
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Okay, short review of exported video supports my claim, and audio appears to be synced correctly! I may be out of the water soon, lets see now if I can get a final run through for errors in editing, and see about getting away from this system clock irregularity

SOLVED! System Clock Irregularity, how to fix clock sync 3 months, 3 weeks ago #216223

• heisenberg2JZ
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 months, 3 weeks ago
This problem is solved, the System Clock Irregularity was directly tied to my current project files. Once the project was fandangled and finished, I wiped every trace of Lightworks off my machine, and reinstalled, ready for the next project. Upon fresh startup I can gladly say I have no more System Clock Irregularity! Hopefully this helps anyone in the future, just know that you can't switch up your system date/time while working on something, or maybe at all, I only had changed mine because I was being shady in a video game that used real world time, I had also installed and started on a project while my time was spoofed, and the rest is history.

Re: SOLVED! System Clock Irregularity, how to fix clock sync 3 months, 3 weeks ago #216229

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Glad to hear that you've found a way of escaping from this trap.

Thanks for all the ongoing feedback.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: SOLVED! System Clock Irregularity, how to fix clock sync 3 months, 3 weeks ago #216249

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 3 months, 3 weeks ago
You should mark this thread as solved, heisenberg2JZ. You can do that by editing your first post and adding the word [SOLVED] to the title.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds
Scroll To Top