Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Activation Codes

Do I have to activate Boris Effects? 8 months, 3 weeks ago #208093

• J. Reed
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Im not sure I have Boris Effects...I purchased the "Outright" Pkg of Lightworks that supposedly came with everything forever...dot see BCC effects.
Thanks, new user.
John Reed

Activation Codes 8 months, 3 weeks ago #208097

• J. Reed
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Where do I get my activation codes for the Boris Effects that are included in the package I bought?

New user.
John Reed

Moderated: Please don't double post. I have combined your two threads - jwrl.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 8 months, 3 weeks ago by jwrl.

Re: Activation Codes 8 months, 3 weeks ago #208098

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Hello,

You should have received an Editshare EMEA EMEM Invoice on the e-mail address you've used to register.

In this e-mail you should find the serial numbers for Boris Graffiti and Boris FX together with information and links where to sign up with Boris and where to download both application.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 8 months, 3 weeks ago by hugly.

Do I have to activate Boris Effects? 8 months, 3 weeks ago #208101

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Please see this page for registering and activating the Boris FX. www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=211&Itemid=256
Last Edit: 8 months, 3 weeks ago by briandrys.

Re: Activation Codes 2 months, 1 week ago #219425

• BRKibbey
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 months, 1 week ago
I have the same issue and I never received an email with any invoice or information about Boris FX.

I have the Lightworks Pro license purchased last year. I have never received any communication from the company about how to download, activate or even find the Boris FX plugins that are supposed to be included with that almost $500 purchase.

Re: Activation Codes 2 months, 1 week ago #219427

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 2 months, 1 week ago
Hello,

Since I've always received an invoice via email including the Boris license key when purchasing my Year licenses, I can only speculate why you didn't. Perhaps trapped by the spam filter of your e-mail system?

Since this is a user forum, I'd suggest contacting Edishare directly with this issue, either by using the form Report a problem or via e-mail to: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 2 months, 1 week ago by hugly.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds
Scroll To Top